For calling an an international number first you require know to which country you want to connect and area code as well as a local number. Now a days there are several methods are available to make international calls inexpensive. You can choose the best option among available according to your comfort. By these procedures you can also learn how to call China, Mexico, India and various nations where you want to.
Some methods are here by which you can easily make an International call-
Method 1: Landline international calls
1) Call your landline provider and ask rates to make calls to a country of your choice.
If you have only a mobile phone, then call your network operator and ask for the same and if you have smart phone and internet data then you can download mobile apps which allow you to make calls more easily.
2) Examine the number you are having to be sure it has a country code in addition to the local number. Now call directly from your landline by using the following steps:
Pick up the receiver dial 1 on your land line which indicates that you are calling internationally
Dial international country code next.
Now dial the area code.
Lastly dials the local number and wait hear the sound from the other side.
Method 2: International Pinless Calling Option
1) What does Pinless Calling Mean: Many companies begin to weed out the physical calling card in favor of always-ready online access to a users international calling account. Although these accounts can be recharged at a physical location, such as supermarkets, money transfer agents, convenience stores, many prefer the ease of being able to top-up online or through an App.
2) Sign up with an International Pinless Calling Solution.
Depending on which country you call this can range anywhere from 60-200 minutes of free international calls.
Free credit is available for first time users only, and your account information will be automatically created for you.
3) How to buy: If you are purchasing physically by the stores, then you have the option to pay with cash, debit card or you can use your credit card. But if you are purchasing online then you have to pay with either with your debit card or with PayPal.
4) Create your account through their web portal and perform your first top-up. You will be impelled to enter your preferred payment information. Then enter your phone number so the company can identify you automatically when you make a call to their local access numbers.
5) By using your mobile phone or landline dial the local access number when prompted then dial the country code, area code and local number.
Method 3: International Calling Card Calls
1) Go for Calling card, if your land line does not offer reasonable rates
Calling cards are available at supermarkets, drugstores and in stores like Walmart and Target. You can find the details on the back side of card to see how much you will pay for the country to which you are calling.
Choose the calling card price by the allotted prepaid limits. Try to choose how many minutes you will be speaking to the country to get a good bargain.
2) Find the number on the back side of the calling card, this is usually a 1-800 number that you call into first before dialling the international number.
3) Find the calling card number. These are the ID numbers associated with your purchased calling card.
4) Dial the 1-800 number. When prompted, dial your card ID number. It would tell you how many minutes remain in your account.
5) Now Dial the country code, area code and local number wait to hear the ringing sound on the other hand, if it does not work, read the back of the calling card carefully for special instructions.
Method 4: International Google Voice Calls
1) Sign up for a Google account, all Google products are identified through user gmail account if you already have an account then you can use that.
2) Go to google.com/wallet,, login with your gmail account.
3) By agreeing to the terms and conditions. Enter your credit card details in this secure area, then use Google Wallet to pay for services, such as international calling on Google Voice.
4) Go to google.com/voice. Opt to set up a phone number when the dialog box pops up asking you if you want a Google Voice number.
You can also click “Get a Google Voice Number” on the left hand column.
5) Type in the zip code where you live.
6) Choose a Google Voice number. This number cannot change without paying a $10 to change it in the future.
7) Go to “Settings” under the small image of a gear. Link to your Google Voice number to a cell phone number or land line.
You will be asked to confirm that you own this phone. Click the confirmation to have Google Voice call the phone you have entered. Answer the phone and follow the prompts to complete your set up.
8) Go to the “Settings” section and look up rates for the country of your choice
9) Go to the left hand corner of the main page and type in your international number, starting with 1, then adding the country code, region code and local number.
10) Click “Call.” The number will appear on your phone.
11) Answer the call, and your phone will start calling the international number. Complete your call and you will be billed the Google Voice rate.
You can also download an application for your Android phone. When you connect to the application, you will be able to call internationally straight from your phone application.
Utteru is the prime service provider continuously thriving services for online international calling without any trouble.